Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Cheers to New beginnings!

Im always apologizing for the lack of consistency with this blog, but the honest truth is im so busy i usually don't get around to posting on it as often as i would like to... yeah i know excuses  excuses...  Well today is Christmas day and I  thought I would make a post and share a sneak peak at some of the rough character concept work that's going into my new game Soul Embers!  There is so much I would like to share that's been going on behind the scenes but ill have to hold back and reveal more in 2014. Ill say this much, 2014 will be a year of great change with new beginnings for me and my family Im very excited. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and ill see you all in 2014!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope to see more concept art coming from you soon. I've always enjoyed your art style.